Saturday, May 30, 2009

Michael Michael Bicycle

I got a red Shogun Shockwave bike. In the past few days my middle aged self has had trouble riding more than a few blocks. It is difficult to reconcile that fact I could ride for hours without stopping as a kid and now I need to stop after 6 blocks and think "Only 1 more hour until beer time" Then again, I could not do any serious working out in high school and I do so now intensely.

It was also great to get through a week without my lawn mower crapping out. I think I am going to bottle the sweat I expel when I mow and market it as an elixir.

News was brought to me by Nancy Pender, including this story about bikini bandits. Not only stealing hearts but also GPS systems.

Beer brought to me by Tetley's.

Finished reading John Lennon The Life
Video book report coming soon.

On the MikePod:
The Cult: "Dreamtime": Good goth rock
Pink Floyd: "Dark Side Of the Moon" "There's no darkside of the moon really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark"
Camper Van Beethoven: "Key Lime Pie"
Smiths: "The Queen Is Dead"

No comments: