Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ina Garten Posts


Ina Garten

I am an elitist. My nose is stuck up so high that I can touch the top of the Sears Tower sitting down. 3 Things I am not: 1) Mindy Cohn (Facts Of Life) 2) Ina Garden 3) The Big Fat Contessa. Mike is a commoner. Unlike me, he is striving to improve himself, where as I don't have to. Because I am a thoughtful person I decided to take myself down a notch (or 30) and contribute to this blog while he is away. 2 days ago I ate a sandwhich. I did not know you could eat it in your hands! (I didn't use my hands, just the hands of the hapless intern who is writing this. I am afraid of the Intronet.) It had been so long since I had a sandwich. Let's see, today is Wed, Tuesday, Monday, ah yes, June 4, 1967! There was a servants strike in the Hamptons and the gold utensils were dirty. So we had to improvise.

On the MikePod: (Isn't that cute! I don't have an iPod, I just hire bands to play for me in person)

Heaven & Hell: "The Devil You Know"
Pink Floyd: "A Momentary Lapse Of Reason"
Love & Rockets: "Love & Rockets"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You're so bored you take cheap shots at a cooking show host based on her physical dimensions and character?

You were baked in a very shallow dish.

Anonymous said...

LOL...love it!

cynthia said...

Yes, nuf said . . . Mike Mac Mullen is a worthless POS bully who is so insecure he cruelly 'pokes fun' at lovely, sweet, talented people who have never done a thing to harm him. Way to go Mike . . . enjoy your little corner in HELL . . . the sooner the better as far as we are all concerned! Ina has more beauty, class and grace in one of her hair follicles than your entire family has ever had in their entire shallow gene pool!

Mike Mac Mullen said...

Oh Cynthia, haven't u just done the same thing?

Anonymous said...

Interesting to consconsider... the well educated and hard working life this fantastic woman has paved for herself... to put her above others. You did that yourself when you attempted to make her a snooty and inconsiderate person. You not only didn't succeed but made your own self more porcine and unrecognizable as a hard working individual with empathy and compassion for others. Try not to find faults in others because of a need to justify your own failures.