Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Love Summer Solstice!


I like that in the Chicago area this time of year it is light out until 8:30. I sat outside tonight in what I hope will be numerous blues nights killing off some beer and listening to blues radio. I hope I don't get west nile. Anyway, I picked up more music and listened to more last week:


Snow Patrol: Eyes Open: Not as good as Final Straw, but good alternative rock

Minute Men: Double Nickles on the Dime: Brilliant Post Punk. Long Live D. Boon!

Elvis Presley: Elvis 30 #1 hits. Da King

Eric Clapton: Me & Mr. Johnson: The blues album purists were waiting for Clappy to make. I really like it.


Beer brought to me by Miller High Life Weather brought to me by Kristin Dodd
Coming soon: More Women of CNBC, Howlin Wolf, Bad Company, Loretta Lynn/Jack White

No comments: