Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things I am not listenting to on the MikePod

The Touch Of Leonard Nimoy

Mrs. Miller's Greatest hits (That's greatest hits, not tits.) I actually own this, worst album I own.
Sebastian Cabot "Mr. French, you suck! I'm gonna tell uncle Beeel!"
William (Will-I-Am Shatner?) Shatner: "The Transformed Man"

Here's what I am listening to:
David Coverdale: "Whitesnake" 1st solo LP
Jeff Beck: "Truth"
Mission UK: "1st Chapter" I saw these guys in 1988
Nine Inch Nails: "Downward Spiral"
Who: "Quadrophenia"
Nirvana: "Live @ Reading"
Ray Charles: "Ray!" OST
Meat Puppets: "Too High To Die"
Robert Cray: "Strong Persuader"
Manic Street Preachers: "Stay Beautiful"
Sisters Of Mercy: "First And Last and Always"

1 comment:

TommyMac said...

Shatner's "Has Been" is highly listenable as it features Ben Folds and Aimee Mann. Check out the tracks "Ideal Woman" and "That's Me Trying"