Saturday, September 27, 2008

Viruses!


I had a bad cold or something last week. My computer also fell victim to the Virtumonde virus. So on a beautiful Saturday I spent over 8 hours restoring my machine to normal. That's why I back up every week.




In other news, I am still doing the workout thing. The six pack is still eluding me, but I seem to be getting a 2 pack and I don't mean the late rapper.




One six pack that did not elude me was Schlitz, the 60's formula. I think it should have stayed in the 60's. I walked into a liquor store last week and saw a big display of them. A couple of days later I picked up some up after a haircut.




I am making a sandwich sign that I will wear in case the economy collapses that says "Will work for beer. "
Coming soon:
My celebrity encounters, MikePod update.




No comments: