Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Generic Post

http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/

Generic Post, related to Emily Post? Post cereal? Anywho I finished another book, see review here.

MikePod:
AC/DC: "Dirt Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"
Alice In Chains: "Dirt"
George Harrison: "Cloud 9" (What if he ended up on Cloud 1,4237 when he passed)
Little Feat: "Let It Roll"
Montrose: "Montrose"
REM: "Out Of Time" I ran out of time with these guys along time ago.
Pixies: "Bossa Nova"
U2: "October" How appropriate. Gotta joke. Guy: I love you. Woman: I love you too. Guy: Yeah, Bono's great isn't he.
Robert Plant: "Fate of Nations" I though the and his family were in town recently because the weather woman said we needed to bring in the Plants from the cold.
Stan Ridgeway: "The Big Heat"
Yardbirds: "Ultimate, disc 2"
That Petrol Emotion: "Chemicrazy"
Rolling Stones: "Hot Rocks, disc 2"

No comments: