Sunday, October 04, 2009

I'm Backkkk!

So I took most of the summer out but I am now back to posting. I wonder what I am going to do with those "Chicago 2016" T-shirts I made in my basement. Maybe I make t-shirts that say "I went to Copenhagen and all I got was this lump of coal." Maybe if we sent a few rappers and one of the girls from "The Hills" we would have won. I understand that Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers ended up over there. The tantalizing thought of having the authorities keep him there would have been enough to offset the Olympic loss. Anywho here's the MikePod for this week:

Doors: "Best Of Disc 1"
John Mellencamp: "American Fool" (I swear, I did not listen to this because of the Olympic rejection)
Nirvana: "Incesticide"
REM : "Out Of Time"
Rolling Stones: "Let It Bleed"
Throwing Muses: "Hunkpapa" I saw them 3 times.

No comments: