Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sabado Gigante

So I was killing off the last beer on Sat night when I came across Sabado Gigante. I love the humor and I love the women. Anywho, I happened on to a segment called "Miss Colita". There were several women dancing and I wondered what Colita meant. Well I Googled it and it meant booty. I just imagined the winner, the lovely Yanira
telling her parents that she was competing for Miss Colita and to wish her luck. I don't want to be the butt of jokes here, but it cracked me up.

MikePod:
Blur: "Leisure"
David Honeyboy Edwards: "Mississippi Delta Bluesman"
Snowpatrol: "Final Straw"
Throwing Muses: "House Tornado"
U2: "Wide Awake In America"
Van Halen: "Balance"

1 comment:

aleks said...

lol you know what would be even funnier? coming back and saying "i won i won!!!" lol i mean seriously? a gameshow where all ppl care for is your booty??? ...oh wait..that's a good show. lol