Sunday, November 29, 2009

Books/Google WaveMikePod/WalMart

I'm a multitasker. I got an invite to Google Wave. It's a new communication platform. What can you do with it? Hell if I know. Google made an 80 min video explaining it in May. I'm not linking to it because you are already bored by this blog, why should I steal another 80 minutes from you? It is evolving and in testing. It will be interesting to see where this goes in a year or 2.

Read another book.

I went to Wal-Mart his week. There is a new one by my house. Why I need a 3rd one near me has not been explained. But because I had not made a papal visit to this one and because my massive strength broke the door handle off my storm door earlier in the week, I thought I would buy a new one there. Alas, I could not find one, but I did see plenty of humanutty that I remembered this website that documents the sublime looking consumers who shop there, to put it nicely. I will make sure to never wear see through pants there. I'll just wear them @Target.

MikePod:
Blur: "The Great Escape"
Cream: "Those Were The Days disc 1"
Dread Zeppelin: Un Led Ed
A great comedy album. You have to hear this to believe it.
Husker Du: "Warehouse: Songs and Stories"
The La's: "The La's" Great album!
RL Burnside: "Come On In"

No comments: