Monday, December 07, 2009

Broadcasting in Stereo-Type

Had a cold over the weekend. Still have it. Would you like it? I don't need it anymore, ha ha! Anyway, while I was waiting to take some meds, the new MTV series "Jersey Shore" came on. No, this is not about Paulie's family (who I actually met once on a work related function), rather it is about 8 bone headed 20 somethings who all happen to be Italian and sharing a home on the shore for the "summah." Don't worry, this show fits into the fine MTV tradition of informing and educating viewers.... about how to be self centered, loud, obnoxious and drunk a good deal of the time. I feel better about myself after seeing this show because I am that way only on the weekends! If Al-Queda watches this, they will plan future US attacks when these people come of age. I have no faith in the youth of today. Time for more NyQuil.

Reviewed another beer Finished another book

MikePod:
Lord Sutch & Heavy Friends: "Heavy Friends" Features Jimmy Page, John Bonham, Jeff Beck, Noel Redding and the worst vocalist this side of the fat, drunk, middle aged white guy who sings Motown songs @weddings.

Mississippi Fred McDowell: "I Don't Play No Rock N Roll" He plays a natchel blues, unnerstan?

Morrissey: "Maladjusted" (I used to call myself this when I did radio in college)Came out in 1994. I missed it then, but picked up the 2009 remaster and the sound is great and ole Moz rocked on this one.

No comments: