Saturday, December 19, 2009

Crappy Holidaze

Consuming a lot of beer lately. In fact here's a couple of beer reviews.I am keeping the intellectual firepower going by finishing 2 more books I also can't stop watching Sabado Gigante. Miss Santita this week. I think that means hot chicks in gold lame bikinis.

It really does not take much to entertain me. Check out People of Walmart, chronicling the Humanutty of discount shoppers. Food Network humor. Who would have thought one could find humor in the Food Network. Any website that bashes Guy Fieri is OK w/me. Coming soon: MikePod update. Hey, I had lunch with some coworkers @
Tutto Italiano
downtown. The all female bar maidens looked like strippers. One girl had an Xmas inspired top that had so much cleavage I could have built a house there.

No comments: