Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The Toilet That Swallowed Mel Gibson's Career


Hi I am the toilet that ate Mel Gibson's career. You have probably never heard commentary from a toilet. Usually, stuff comes in @ me, not from me. I am using Mike's blog as a cautionary tale for you humans to avoid putting your collective feet in your mouths. I offer this advice as someone who sees your worst end.(Somewhere, Wilford Brimley's toilet is laughing. Or puking).

MikePod:
Beatles: "Past Masters" Remastered. Great sound
Smashing Pumpkins: "Siamese Dream"
Smithereens: "Green Thoughts"
U2: "Joshua Tree" Disc one reissue

Mike has been reading the following books this summer:

Lightnin Hopkins, His Life & Blues, I Am Ozzy, Appetite for America (Story of the Fred Harvey Co) and Led Zeppelin: When Giants Walked The Earth.

1 comment:

dancilhoney said...

Who create this is such an artist! Hope someone create something like this on our place but with phenolic toilet partitions. For people feel safe.