Saturday, November 04, 2006

Busy week

I have a busy week ahead @the office. One of the firms I am associated with has been merged and that means stationery and business cards to be ordered. It pretty much will occupy my time this week. To take care of the business cards, I am converting the data from one firm in an Access d/b and exported it to Excel. Here I'll print it out and check off vs a list I have of people who will need cards. Then comes the long ordering process. Lots of data entry. As that is completed over a couple of days, I will export the Excel sheet to a new section of my Purchasing Database, also in Access. This d/b is on our network (the other one was not) and we also order memo pads and have a 2nd firm that has cards so I can integrate all this info into one d/b.

I have to get 1st page stationery, 9x12, 10x13, 10x5 mailers, lables and business reply envelopes ordered.

No comments: