Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bimbo Eruption

While I was @ a local grocery store, I saw a police car in the parking lot near mine. The officer got out and looked towards my car and I started thinking "OK, so maybe this was not the day to start my bank robbing career." I was in the check out when a woman who was spilling out of her top dropped her groceries and pushed a person out the door. The cop turned his lights on and she ran to her car. She was crying and he was writing a ticket. I walked out and then realized the chick was being busted for leaving her infant in her BMW 525i wagon. She was taken to the station. Wow.

Some things I have been wondering about lately:

If I am feeling sick, I am under the weather, but if I am well, am I "Over the weather?"
If one has a stone in the gallbladder, is it Mick, Keith, Woody or Charlie? How about Bill, Mick Taylor or the late Brian Jones?

On the MikePod:

Smashing Pumpkins: Zeitgeist: Reunion album that falls flat
David Honeyboy Edwards: Mississippi Delta Bluesman: Outstanding acoustic blues
Led Zeppelin: Presence: Great blues based rock.
Beatles: Past Masters Vol. 2: Great compilation of 1966-1970 non album singles. When are the UK remasters going to be available?

Beer brought to me by Miller and weather brought to me by The Weather Channel and Dr. Anna Marie. I saw a segment with her washing her Rolls Royce. Nice way to rub it in babe!

Coming Soon:

Celebrity Encounters, what should I use as a street name?

No comments: