Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bye Bye Blago


Wasn't that a play? Wow, that was a good wake up call on Tuesday huh? Not a good day for George Ryan seeking a pardon either. Blago's hair is not going to hold up well in the pen. Anyway, I am having a blast on Facebook. It is an easy way to keep in touch with friends and to meet new ones. You can share interests and pictures, etc. OK, enough with the politics and here's the info:


On the MikePod:

Muddy Waters: "Electric Mud" Great psychedelic blues LP. He got beat up over this when it came out in 1968, but it has endured well.

The Knack: "Round Trip" Yes they had more songs than "My Sharona"

Siousie and the Banshees: "Tinderbox" Great goth album

Marshall Crenshaw: "Life's Too Short" Excellent harder edged pop

XTC: "Skylarking" One of my faves, great britpop.


Beer brought to me by Zywiec, news brought to me by Nancy Pender

No comments: