Saturday, December 06, 2008

Winter

I hate winter. I always have. I had a teacher in middle school named Mr. Winter, but I did not hate him. I did have a cold relationship with him. HA HA. Anyway, I saw a dweebie guy on the Metra last week wearing only shorts, t-shirt and sandals when it was below 20F. Some people won't conform and some people won't even conform to the weather.

When I was in high school, one year I had gym the last class of the day. We always had swimming in the winter and I would walk home with icicles in my hair. Not a good look. Anyway, the working out continues and the ab muscles are getting there. I also joined Facebook, be my friend!

On the MikePod:

Beatles: Anthology 3: Great compilation of unreleased stuff from 1968-1070.
Van Halen III: Wha?
Fred McDowell: I Don't Play No Rock N Roll: Great Bluesman who was covered by the Rolling Stones.

Beer brought to me by Miller, news by Tera Williams.

No comments: