Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Soltice


Lots of snow removal this week. The gas cap of my snow blower broke off in my hand and I had to order one via the web. I also bought new boots this year in the hope that by actually spending money on them therefore we would have only a little snow. Nope. After returning from Xmas shopping tonight I saw a guy jogging with a light on his head. I can't believe his wife let him out of the house like that.


I am winding down the working out for the year and things are going well. I am also developing a new drinking game. If I watch "Cops" I drink every time I See a perp with his shirt off. An ambulance is usually nearby.


On the MikePod:

Muddy Waters: "King Bee" A classic by a classic

UB40 "Labor Of Love" Reggae classic. Should have listened to on Labor Day

John Mellencamp: "Scarecrow" Heartland classic

Nine Inch Nails: "Pretty Hate Machine" Industrial (member that musical term?) classic


Beer brought to me by Miller, TV brought to me by Celebrity Rehab



No comments: