Saturday, September 05, 2009

Evil Twin Ike Posts


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/

Hello, I am Mike's evil twin Ike. Here are our differences. Mike likes to read. I like to write. Mike likes to rock, I like to roll. (One time in 7th grade, Mike rolled and I beat down his scrawny ass)Mike likes to rest on pillows, I like to rip the tags that say "Don't Remove". We have an on going bet that ole Mikey is losing regularly. That is he thinks there will be a flat chested woman on Sabado Gigante and I keep telling him that there is a better chance of finding a PETA member with a sense of humor before that happens. So my purpose tonight is to announce what is on the MikePod. Here tis:

Stevie Ray Vaughn: "Texas Flood" A blues/rock masterpiece. And I don't need to be Alistar Cook to know that.
Depeche Mode: "Violator" Great Mope rock album
Beach Boys: Good Vibrations Disc 4.
Steely Dan: "Aja"
U2: "Boy"

No comments: