Friday, September 04, 2009

W. Edwards Deming Professional Egghead Posts


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/

Hi. I deal with figures, so in that sense I have something in common with supermodels but that is where comparisons end. Mike just finished reading my book Out Of The Crisis Oh and a book about something called Google Apps Don't you think I look like the Batman villain Egghead, just sexier? The intelligence of my pinky is more than the collective intellectual output of The View. Or 200 Lauren Conrads. In fact, I had an erection that won a national spelling bee in 1938.

Well enough about me. My posting tonight was to let you know what books Mike has been reading and someone tomorrow will let you know what is on the MikePod. Also, the new lawnmower will make a statement. So que up the lefty workingman folk songs and enjoy Labor Day weekend. Beer brought to me by Dundee Honey Brown

No comments: