Sunday, August 30, 2009

Old Lawn Mower Posts


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/

Hi. I'm Mike's inanimate and obstinate old mower. We met in 2003 @Ace Hardware. He found me temperamental. For that, I broke my grass protector and he had to pay for a new one and install himself. Before that even, he did not pay much attention to me and I blew out my carburetor. Then he started cleaning my carb once a month. Good boy. But I still demanded more attention by having little things go wrong. He responded oafishly. Well this past summer our relationship really hit the skids. I blew out my starter coil twice. He fixed me once and then I did it again. So we have parted. I wished him and his new Craftsman well. He wished me well in the junkyard. I heard he already has dumped the new Craftsman for another one. Jerk. My mother warned me about guys like him.

Besides, I like grass!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This seems to be a great site which offers an advanced Turf suppliers, turf maintenance, Lawn, Turf Sunshine Coast, turf grass, Brisbane turf etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.hanceysturf.com.au earlier and they too offered good stuff.