Sunday, August 23, 2009

Brett Favre Posts, maybe, yes, no maybe


Hi. I am the most indecisive man in America. Congratulate me. Obviously "Con" is in congratulate and I have pulled another con on the NFL, media and more to the point the Vikings. I like attention like 95% of the young women who have appeared on MTV's "The Real World." I don't like training camp, the Packers and inattention. I just hired Spencer Pratt to handle my publicity. He is going to put out a statement that I am not lipsynching in concert and that my breasts are real. Also, he is excited about my Playboy spread. I didn't know I had one. Oh well, more food @ the attention buffet for me I say! Now, blue pants or white? Red? Black?
Here's Mike's iPod info:

MikePod:
Police: "Ghost In The Machine"
Steely Dan: "Katy Lied" In Chicago this week, playing several nights, a whole album each night.
Billy Idol: "Greatest Hits"
Muddy Waters: "Best Of" Any album of his could be a Best of
Neil Young: "Mirror Ball" Pearl Jam backs him up on this one.
Stone Temple Pilots: "Core"
Public Image Ltd: "Happy?"
Black Sabbath: "Volume 4" Metal classic
Deep Purple: "Machine Head" Ditto (Not in a Rush Limbaugh way)

No comments: