Saturday, August 01, 2009

T.O.'s Ego checks in



http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/



Hi I'm Terrell Owen's ego. Not T.O. himself, just his ego. So that means I'm big. I could also be Dolly Parton's cleavage,but I'm jokin. The picture you are seeing is how big I got after T.O. scored his first NFL touchdown. Did you know we have a breakfast cereal? We invented it in the garage. We were trying to make the world's smallest sponges, but it tasted too good to waste, or waist? Lately that horndog Jon from Jon Vs Kate, I mean Jon & Kate is scoring more than T.O. Anyway, while T.O. is working on his reality show, I thought I would report on Ole Mikey's business:

On the MikePod:
Bad Company: Burnin Sky: Awful LP from a band I, uh Mike, usually likes
Ultra Vivid Scene: Joy 1967-1990. Pretty good alternative pop from UVS, aka Kurt Ralske
David Bowie: Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars: A glam classic. Not a graham cracker.
Veruca Salt: American Thighs. The 2 women who founded this band broke up over a guy, Dave Grohl.
Urge Overkill: Exit The Dragon: Great 90's album
Van Halen: Fair Warning

Mike is toying with the idea of doing a monthly audio podcast in addition to the monthly videoblogs.
He might also do an ID for WTTW
Oh, he also finished another book.
Say hi sometime. Beer provided by Sam Adams Summer Ale.

1 comment:

Danimal said...

Well, "Too Bad" and "Burnin' Sky" are the only good songs.