Friday, August 21, 2009

Plax Posts


Hi Plaxico Buress here. I am posting for Mike while I wait for the boat that sends me up the river. Let's get something straight right now. If I am drowning my sorrows like the way I drowned my career in a bar do not ask me if I want a shot OK? That's like asking Rachel Barton if she wants a leg when you are eating chicken. That reminds me of a story Mike told me. He was in college and partying @ some one's house (of course it was some one's house, somebody owned it) and there was a guy who lost his left hand. Well he did not misplace it, it was amputated. Anyway, Mikey says this guy was obnoxious and ordering him around. He demanded a beer, chips, salsa @ the same time, so Mike goes "Hold on, gimme a hand!". Needless to say the evening ended early after a heated discussion of etiquette. Moral: Think before you speak, OK?

Peace out!
Plax

No comments: