Sunday, August 09, 2009

Rodney Allen Rippy Posts!


Hi folks, memba me? I used to do those Jack In The Box commercials in 1970's where some union guy would stick a burger bigger than my torso in my face and watch cuteness and hilarity ensue. Not only was I short, so was my career! So any chance to get back in the public eye is welcomed. Did you know I am now hawking long distance service? If Mike were to open a fast food place, he would call it "Jerk In The Box". He does a lot of different things, Mike is a "Jerk Of All Trades" Ha ha ha!Anyway, here's Mikey's business:

On the MikePod:
Morrissey: Kill Uncle
REM: Murmur
Steely Dan: Countdown To Ecstasy
Ultra Vivid Scene: Ultra Vivid Scene
Van Halen: Women and Children First
Willie Dixon: I Am The Blues
Urge Overkill: Saturation
Whitesnake: Slide It In
Yes: 90120
Mike finished another book

No comments: