Sunday, August 16, 2009

Abe Vigoda posts


Hi I'm Abe Vigoda. Yes, I am still alive.
In addition to appearing in the Godfather and Barney Miller, I had an awful sitcom called Fish. Oh and another thing. If you see a sign in a market that says "Fresh Fish Here" that does not mean I showered and am appearing @ your local market, OK? I am tired of being asked to pose for photographs with puckered up lips. I hated that show. My wife had a voice that killed birds in midair. I am trademarking the Fresh Fish name. Could be a good rapper name or sitcom. Or a sitcom starring a rapper. Did you see some jerk is marketing t-shirts w/ my mug on them? Anyway here's Mike's vitals:

MikePod:
Steely Dan: "Pretzel Logic"
The Police: "Zenyatta Mondata" Mike wants to write a rap song called "Help The Police". Meaning local law enforcement, not this band.
Deep Purple: Made In Japan. Iron Maiden had a live album called "Maiden Japan" Nice to know there is a sense of humor in metal.
Jesus & Mary Chain: "Automatic"
Talking Heads: "Stop Making Sense"
Van Halen: "Van Halen II"
Whitesnake: "Slide It In"
Yardbirds: "Live Yardbirds" Has an early version of "Dazed & Confused"
Neil Young: "Ragged Glory"

No comments: