Friday, July 31, 2009

Jailbird Phil Spector Checks In


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/


Hi, I'm Mr. Wall of Sound. I'm also in prison. I spend a lot of time training myself to not pick up anything I drop, ya dig? It is hard being incarcerated for killing a perfectly good blond. If I took out one of the cast members of "The Hills" I would have received a medal. Maybe 2. Because I had so much disposable income, I could keep guns around my house and intimidate people when my toupees didn't. I miss them. They always gave me unconditional love. I hope my wife is feeding them. Speaking of disposable income, have you seen Stephon Marbury's webcasting antics? See Stephon crash his car. See him cry. See him eat Vaseline. At least it was not Valvoline. Anyway, someone else who is not in the slammer will report to you soon on the MikePod and the latest book that Egghead Mac Mullen has finished.

No comments: