Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Birthday musings


So I turned 43 July 1. It got me to thinking about things. Like maybe I need to try some new things. While I figure that out, I will have some interesting people take over this blog. I'll make posts through the weekend, but here are some things I noticed in the news recently:

Man inpersonates dead mother: If I was this guy, I would be bothered that I actually fooled people into believing I was an elderly woman. I am sure that will go down well in prison. If I was 90 today instead of 43, I might have picked up flowers. Not.

City workers must wear underwear: Really? How does one, uh enforce that? Does tape count?

Angelina Jolie celebrates world refugee day: I did not know refugees enjoy their status or lack there of. What does one serve? Cake? What does one wear to a party like this? Torn clothes? So nice of Angie to join the little people.

No comments: