Friday, July 24, 2009

Taco Bell Dog/Son Of Sam


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/


Hello. If you are reading this I am dead. Yes, I used my cute charm and spanish accent (kinda like Salma Hayek) to sell you mucho amounts of chalupas. What you may not know is that I was also the Son Of Sam. That's right, I was the telekinetic dog who instructed that cutie pie Dave Berkowitz to take out those people in the 1970's in New York. He didn't have to listen to me! Hey, how come when people hear voices they always do bad things? Why can't people who hear voices hear benign things like investment advice? Or maybe recipes? I gotta go and hopefully get through the Pearly Gates. Sounds like a gameshow host huh? By the way, ole Mikey finished another book. Also, if he were to have a couple it would be provided by Coors. News would be provided by Lauren Cohn

No comments: