Saturday, July 11, 2009

Genius Alert! Lauren Conrad Posts!


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/

Hi LC here. That's Lauren Conrad, not LC Greenwood. As you no doubt (not the band) know, I have left "The Hills" to pursue other opportunities just like Mike. I wanted to update the world about my latest endeavors. I am on my way to MIT to shape the minds of the future with my intellectual firepower. Did you know I have written a book? I didn't either, I was just told by my handlers that I did. Anyway, there are 3 things I hate: 1) Other blondes: Why do they all have to look like me? 2) The "B" word, Brunette. Yuck! 3) Redheads: I did not know that Lucille Ball was a redhead. Really! I always thought she had black and white hair. Who knew? Well I gotta go. I am going to put out another book called the Conradist Manifesto. It will be like Groucho Marx's book about a political system. In my case, it is how TV producers, handlers and a brilliant young woman can manipulate the TV proletariat. Whatever that means.

Kisses!
Lauren

No comments: