Sunday, September 20, 2009

Uncle Charley From My Three Sons posts


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/

"Steve, I can't stand these kids!" I'm Uncle Charley and I am here to report on this
stupid blog. For what reason I don't know. Mike is probably listening to that "groovy music" Chip likes. I warned him about the Beach Boys. I really want to go back to the Sea. Not the Holy See, but the ocean. Let's not hear any jokes about sailors or seamen or semen, OK? I am tired of hearing that I look like Moe Howard. And you in the media, don't interview my last girlfriend, I dated a mop on my last ship. At least she had more personality than Fred MacMurray.

Here's the MikePod (Sounds like a Russian sub):
Depeche Mode: "Music For The Masses"
James Mac Murtry (I thought he was one of Fred's kids, but no he's Larry's kid)"Too Long In The Wasteland"
REM: "Monster"
Rolling Stones: "Let It Bleed"
U2: "Zooropa"
Van Halen: ( I remember Van Heflin)"OU812"
Yes: "Classic Yes" I always gave a classic no to anything Chip asked for.
Don't you think Ernie looked like Jerry Lewis?

No comments: