Sunday, September 13, 2009

Robin Meade Posts


http://mrbuyer.blogspot.com/

Hi sunshine, Robin here, I'm posting for Mike this week. Mike and I have a couple of things in common. We both went to the Dr. recently. He told me I was terminal. Terminally cute! And a babe too, don't forget that. Mike was told he is overweight. Another thing we have in common is books. I like to write them, Mike likes to read them. Mike has not been called cute since he popped out of his mom and the Dr. spanked him on the butt. Anywho, my job today is to report to you on the MikePod:

Interpol: "Antics"
Ivy: "Apartment Life" Cool band. Mike actually met these guys in 1997. The singer has the foxy French thing goin on, just not quite as cute as me.
Ozzy Osbourne: "The Ultimate Sin"
Peter Gabriel: "So"
Pink Floyd: "The Wall, disc 1"
Public Image Ltd: "Greatest Hits"
Ride: "Nowhere" Mike saw these guys in the 90's
Rolling Stones: "Dancing So Free" Mickboy remaster of "Goat Heads Soup"
Steely Dan: "Gaucho"
The Who: "Best Of"
Meat Puppets: "Up On the Sun"
U2: "War" I told a guy one I loved him. He said "I love you too." I replied "I think Bono is great as well!"
Suzanne Vega: "99.9F"

No comments: