Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mr. Lawncare II

The mower broke down again. I took it in and am still waiting on it. Meanwhile my grass is high (Insert pot joke here)and resembles a marshy swamp. I remember as a young adult thinking having a lot of grass would be great but this is crazy. Got a new LCD HDTV. The old one was almost 10 years old and you could not read any print on the screen. I thought I was losing my eyesight. My first observation is cleavage is better in HD.

Business:

On the Mikepod:
Beach Boys: Good Vibrations Disc 1
Liz Phair: "Exile In Guyville" Lowfi potty mouth hottie.
Replacements:"Let The Roadies Play Some" Bootleg, I'm in the audience!
Jane's Addiction: "Live"
REM:"Document"
Black Keys: "Rubber Factory" Great juke joint blues
Smiths: "Meat Is Murder"
Husker Du: "Candy Apple Grey"

Beer provided by Boddingtons Ale, news provided by Jackie Bange (in HD!)

No comments: