Sunday, May 03, 2009

Mr. Lawncare

So we finally had a couple of days w/o rain. So I climbed on my roof Saturday and did the gutters. I prepared my mower for the 1st mowing of the season by taking the carburator apart and cleaning the carburator and filter. While I was on my ladder cleaning the gutters on my garage, my neighbor asked if I wanted to trade places with her. The thought of her Volkswagen-large butt in the air on my ladder unnerved me. It is bad enough the public has to see mine. I could not do that to my ladder, we've been through too much together. So I mowed the lawn on Sunday and watched it run out of gas just before I finished cuz the grass was so high.

On the MikePod:

Beatles: "UK Rarities"
Loud Family: "Interbabe Concern"
Eric Clapton: "Me & Mr. Johnson"

Beer brought to me this weekend by Corona
Weather brought to me by Bonnie Schneider

No comments: