Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sabado Gigante


I don't speak Spanish, which is a regret. I could never fit a class in HS. Anyway, while killing off some beer and being bored, I came on to "Sabado Gigante". Like I said, I don't understand Spanish, but I do understand hot babes. I love the comedy bits and they all seem to have babes falling out of low cut clothes. I love the live commercials. I love the variety of the program. I used to love watching a female wresting show in Spanish. I also loved "Lente Loco", kind of a "Candid Camera" type show. They had a couple of running bits I loved. There usually was a bit where a guy is interviewing for a job and a chick in a bikini would walk by. There was the old rubber spider in the fruit stand @ the Super Mercado and ofcourse, the pay the babe $50 to drop her drawers and walk down the street. We need that on the ole Anglo vision. Who would host that Regis? Dick Van Patten?

No comments: