Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jon & Kate Announcement

I was not going to post tonight, but there was a problem with my wireless network. I fixed it and this is a test. Anyway, they are going to make an announcement on Monday. I am sure they are seperating/divorcing. But the cynic in me thinks it could be something else. Here are some ideas:

1) Jon has 3 buttocks. A recent medical exam has revealed this. Now how does the family make money off of, uh cope with this situation?
2) Kate is selling her excess skin from her tummy tuck on E-Bay.
3) Jon & Kate are producing a new show starring the kids as "The Little Rascals"

While scanning the TV I came across this show on CLTV. The Cheeseburger Show. I love it. I am starting the hot-dog show soon.

Coming soon: June video blog (really, I mean it!) Weird things I have heard on my various radios, more book reports and news headlines.

No comments: