Saturday, June 06, 2009

Good Music Makes My Nipples Erect

Heard a lot of good stuff on the MikePod this week. I am reading a new book which I will reveal when I finish. I rode the mikebike a lot this week. It is hard to come to grips with the fact that when I was a middle schooler/high schooler I could ride without getting tired and now I get tired after a few blocks. I am progressing well however.I wonder if I am dweebie enough to bring my bike on Metra. Updated book report form coming soon and I am threatening to do a June video blog soon, perhaps as a parody of a well known cable personality.

Business:

MikePod:
Cult: :Rain & Revolution EP": Nice goth era track, cool b-sides
Liz Phair: "Whipsmart": Lo fi superbabe sings "Supernova"
Smithereens: "Especially For You". I saw these guys twice and they put on a great show both times.
Kaiser Chiefs: "Employment" Cool album
Rolling Stones: "Exile On Main Street" The last great album by these guys.
Smiths: "Louder Than Bombs" Nice collection
Michael Penn: "March" Named an album after a dreary month. I love it.
Jimi Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?" Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.

Beer brought to me by Miller High Life

No comments: